There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Stuart, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees could help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Breathe Healthier Air technician comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few easy ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures go down in Stuart. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the experts at Breathe Healthier Air a call at 772-600-7151 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.