As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Constant comfort while going through the transition of seasons is realistic too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service done. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it might also help you uncover any potential problems before winter gets here.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to be sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be impacted.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure top efficiency and system performance that always keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system operate harder to keep you comfortable, impacting your energy efficiency and the lifespan of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to figure out if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be anxious about any potential problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at Breathe Healthier Air will come out and be sure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a good investment in your comfort, but it’s also a good investment in your equipment, helping it work more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the experts at Breathe Healthier Air a call at 772-600-7151 or arrange for an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.