As spring starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Stuart? Particularly if your air conditioning equipment is recently installed or was running well last summer.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never have to book any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your equipment examined annually by a Breathe Healthier Air pro can help spot little problems before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is located outside your home, it’s more susceptible to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly impact your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a specialist to take care of intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that collect inside your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can cause increased energy consumption—and a higher utility bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it run longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps pinpoint small issues before they lead to major, expensive issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine parts and perform a cycle of cooling performance tests. These detailed measures often allow us to locate problems before they lead to major troubles that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure trouble-free cooling throughout the summer. After your system is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is set to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the wisest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your unit is vulnerable to early failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A good AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll check the following spots and components:
- Complete unit condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Immediately with Breathe Healthier Air
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Breathe Healthier Air pros a ring at 772-600-7151 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.